The Art of Self Sabotage – getting in your own way and stopping yourself from achieving what you really want in life. Does this sound like you?
Do you want to get to the root of your pattern of self sabotage? To make shifts so that you can start moving forward more effectively?
In this one-hour workshop we will
- look at habits and patterns, how they develop and the triggers that turn them into forms of self sabotage
- learn how to identify limiting beliefs
- create a shift in mindset, to move beyond self sabotage
- understand our inner Judge and how it impacts everything that we do
- learn tools to start weakening the power of the habits, thinking and ways of being and undermine and sabotage us
If you’d like to finally stop sabotaging yourself, then please join me. You’ll come away with fresh insights and new tools to help overcome those old unproductive ways of being.
About your Workshop Leader
Allison Lindsay. I am a business psychologist by background and have spent most of my career working in the corporate world. Now I work as a coach, breathworker and wellbeing facilitator. I am particularly interested in utilising the body-mind connection to help my clients gain increased awareness of self-limiting patterns and discover new ways to be, that are more satisfying, productive and meaningful.
I run workshops and support clients on a one-to-one basis with issues including overcoming self sabotage, emotional resilience, stress management, anxious thoughts, grief, finding their purpose in life, and building confidence.
I am a published author (on the topic of work-life balance) and co-host of The Embodiment Podcast. Among other things, I am a certified Transformational Breath facilitator and workshop leader, a certified Embodied Facilitator and Yoga Nidra trainer.