This in-depth workshop will give you insight into the different inner critics that can come up for all of us – including how they arise, their principal characteristics, and what we can do to disempower them and step in to the life we really want to lead.
As well as gaining a deeper understanding of our own inner critics we will explore ways in which we can manage it so that you can lead a more joyful, productive and confident future.
If you find yourself constantly second-guessing yourself, making decisions that you later regret, hesitating to step forward into something new that you want for your life, but are held back by those nagging voices in your head, this workshop is for you.
Think about what you could accomplish if your inner voices were supportive, helpful and encouraging instead of negative and disempowering. This workshop will bring new:
- fresh insights into the different inner critics that can pop up for us, their characteristics and why they have arisen
- new perspectives on how and why the inner critics operate
- ways to change your thinking to disempower your inner critics
- body-mind based tools to help conquer your inner critics and move to a place of curiosity, creativity and innovation, to open up fresh choices and possibilities for how you want to live your life
- ways to recognise, counter and reduce the impact of your inner critics
- a shift in energy through a renewed sense of purpose
About your workshop leader:
Allison Lindsay. I am a business psychologist by background and have spent most of my career working in the corporate world. Now I work as a coach, breathworker and wellbeing facilitator. I am particularly interested in utilising the body-mind connection to help my clients gain increased awareness of self-limiting patterns and discover new ways to be, that are more satisfying, productive and meaningful.
I run workshops and support clients on a one-to-one basis with issues including overcoming self sabotage, emotional resilience, stress management, anxious thoughts, grief, finding their purpose in life, and building confidence.
I am a published author (on the topic of work-life balance) and co-host of The Embodiment Podcast. Among other things, I am a certified Transformational Breath facilitator and workshop leader, a certified Embodied Facilitator and Yoga Nidra trainer.