Conscious connected breathing is a self-healing tool that can benefit you in gaining greater physical, mental and spiritual health.
Few people are aware of the real connection between our breathing pattern and our way of life. Such a profound link that by changing our breathing, our whole life experience will change!
Transformational Breath® is a unique breathwork process that identifies the relationship between a person’s breathing pattern and their attitude in life. Indeed, Transformational Breath® highlights the link between respiratory flow and certain behaviours or life experiences. As the breathing energy changes, significant changes will occur.
We can survive weeks without food, days without water but only a few short minutes without oxygen. Incredibly, it is one of the body functions we pay the least attention to. Over 70% of toxins are expelled from the body through the breath, yet most of us only use 20-30 % of our respiratory system despite being born able to breathe openly and fully.
Change your breath, change your life
Everyone breathes in their own unique way. The way that we breathe can be influenced by both cultural and familial conditioning, and we often learn to hold our breath at times we feel fear or when we don’t want to feel.
This closes down our ability to experience life, as we often remain on unfeeling “auto pilot”. Restricted and shallow breathing patterns contribute to stress, anxiety, poor immune function and overall lack of vitality and zest for life.
Oxygen provides us with up to 75% of our energy and each exhale can remove up to 70 % of our toxins. Imagine how opening up your respiratory system could improve your energy and reduce your toxin load?
Each inhale improves the immune system and expels toxins, purifying the body. This deep oxygenation also nourishes all our blood vessels and aids in cell repair mechanisms as well as supporting mitochondrial function.
Otto Warburg, who won the Nobel Peace Prize of Medicine in 1931, discovered that cancer and other anaerobic diseases (such as autoimmune diseases) thrive in an oxygen-deprived environment. Therefore, the more oxygen we bring into our bodies, the less those diseases can grow.
Even one session of Transformational Breath® will evoke permanent change in your breathing pattern. To book your session just call or email.
“Following the loss of my husband, I found it difficult to sleep and developed stress related pains in my abdomen and legs. I had seen my doctor who confirmed these were all symptoms of my grief. Using breathwork, Allison helped me to begin the release of the tension I was holding and subsequently the release of some deeply held grief. Allison guided and supported me during 1:1 sessions so I felt I could ‘let go’ in a safe environment. Rather than taking tablets, I was then able to continue breathing exercises at home to help me manage my symptoms in a more natural way.”
– Susan Carroll
The cutting edge of breathwork today
Image: Karen Easley
- Be the healthiest you have ever been
- Increased energy levels
- Better sleep patterns
- Enhanced feeling of vitality
- Massages your internal organs
- Deep relaxation
- Improves metabolism and helps digestive issues, IBS and constipation
- Relieves muscle tensin
- Improves overall feeling of wellbeing and helps with conditions such as:
Image: Biel Morro
Mental & Emotional
- Improved clarity of thought
- Increased sense of calm
- Feel more centred and balanced
- Reduced levels of stress and anxiety
- Greater awareness of emotions that may be holding you back in life, and improved ability to let them go
- Increased self esteem and personal confidence
- Relief from depression and negative thought patterns
- Greater awareness of and connection to life
- Deeper connection with others
- Help alleviate addictions and eating disorders
- Release of worries and anxieties
- More positive feelings and thoughts, and enhanced sense of joy
- Release unhealthy patterns, belief systems, past hurts
- Integrate past traumas and experiences
- Move beyond whatever is standing between you and happiness
There are many benefits to conscious connected breathing.
Image: Chris Ensey
- Experience deeply nourishing peace and relaxation
- Develop a deeper understanding of what the true nature of spirit means to you
- Expanded awareness inside
- Greater depth of connection with self and inner wisdom
- Stronger connection to your innate creativity and sensuality
- Develop a new dimension to your yoga and/or spiritual practice
Get in Touch
If you are looking for deep relaxation; the chance to de-stress; need to feel more fully grounded in your body; or are looking for a way to get more in touch with what your body is telling you, then you should experience conscious connected breathing. If you’d like to find out more please get in touch.