“The difference between great people and everyone else is that great people create their lives actively, while everyone else is created by their lives, passively waiting to see where life takes them next. The difference between the two is the difference between living fully and just existing”
– Michael E. Gerber
If you are feeling stuck or frustrated at work, unappreciated, unchallenged, or overwhelmed, career coaching can help.
We spend much of our lives at work. It often forms a strong part of our sense of identity, and can be a huge opportunity for fulfilment, for creating meaning in our lives, and for building a sense of connection and trust with like-minded colleagues.
If you are in the wrong role, or in the right role but somehow it is not working for you, then career coaching can shed light on the areas of difficulty and help you build a plan to make it right.
IMAGE: Christopher Campbell
Benefits you can experience from career coaching:
- Exploring the type of work that really fulfils you, that motivates and excites you, that gives you a sense of purpose and makes your work meaningful and worthwhile
- Identifying your strengths, talents, skills, and how to use them to create the career that you love
- Understanding where you are not being challenged at work, and how to take action to ensure you are making the meaningful contribution that you desire
- Working out why you are not getting the promotion or the projects that you really want, and taking action to increase the opportunities you have available to you
- Overcoming self-doubt, lack of self-esteem, silencing your inner critic or saboteur, and getting the recognition you deserve
- Gaining confidence, and identifying the limiting beliefs and blind spots that are holding you back, and learning how to diminish their power and unintended impact so that you have greater control over how you show up at work
- Reinvigorating your natural self, and learning how to bring your whole self to work
- Finding ways to build a support network, and to improve self-care so that you are in top shape to take on the challenges that arise
- Exploring and identifying routes and creating a plan to take your career right to the very place you want it to be
If you identify with any of these, and would like to explore them further, please get in touch.
“The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck”
– Anthony Robbins
Get in Touch
The School for Wellbeing is about building resilience and finding ways to reach your full potential. It is also an investment in renewable energy – yours and that of your employees. If you’d like to find out more, please get in touch.